Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Easter Bunny

Hello!

I hope everyone is having a great week.  I have another Easter card to share with you today :)  A few weeks ago I received my order of goodies from Create a Smile.  One of the stamp sets I purchased was Eggstraordinary Egghunt and I finally got the chance to play with it the other night and just had to make a card with this cute bunny! Create a Smile are running a challenge at the moment - CASe a DT and I needed no excuse to play along.  One of my favourite cards from the pre-release of this set was made my Anika - you can view it here.  I loved the layout/scene so decided to CASe this card.

My card is very, very similar - cause I loved Anika's so much!! I coloured in the bunny and the eggs in with copics. The eggs are actually from another Create a Smile set called Friends in the Woods.  The background  was created with some die-cut puffy clouds and grass.  I then layered up the bunny and the eggs with foam pads, before creating the final layer with the frame.



 Supplies:
Create a Smile Stamps - Eggstraordinary Egghunt
Create a Smile Stamps - Friends in the Woods
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Large Circle Dies
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Large Scallop Circle Dies
MFT Die-namics - Grassy Edges
Memory Box - Puffy Clouds
Lawn Fawn - Into the Woods Paper
Glossy Accents


I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Oh, I have just created and updated my ITEMS FOR SALE page, feel free to have a look :) Thanks for looking, hope you have a great day.
Hugs Ax
 



















11 comments:

  1. This is such a cutie!!! Love it!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. You are very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, gorgeous, fabulous, cute, gorgeous, fabulous.
    Love this card Andrea and a great take on the challenge.
    Thanks so much for linking up and playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love that little egg shaped bunny....so cute and the pretty scalloped gingham circle. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling! Cute bunny image and I love the circle cut out with the adorable scene. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Create a Smile set too, Andrea! Your card is fabulous - great idea to use those eggs from the other set. Perfect for an easter card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Sweet card and perfect for our challenge this week at Sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, what a darling lil' egg shaped bunny! Too cute! Fab layout and design. Thanks so much for joining the fun at Sweet Stampin' this week for our Easter challenge. We'd love to see more of your fabulous talent in future challenges. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, I love this, it's such a cute card. I love your layout design and image. Just perfect for our 'Easter' challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely ADORABLE! Your coloring is wonderful as are all the little elements that make up this sweet card. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your cute little bunny. So glad you could play along at AAA Card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute Easter bunny and great scalloped border ( love the choice of patterned paper). Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at AAA Cards this week! Jill

    ReplyDelete