Sunday, 5 March 2017

Keep in Touch

Hi there,

It's been another fast weekend and I haven't got half my 'to do' list done! Thankfully though, I did manage to finish this card, and if my wee girl sleeps this evening, I might even get some colouring done :)

My card today features 'Texting Abby', who is one of three new releases this month over at Whimsie Doodles. The layout is based on the clean sketch by Jen at Freshly Made Sketches. It's great to be able to play along again.

Here is my card.

Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamp - Texting Abby
MFT Cling Rubber Stamps - Circle Scribbles 
Lil' Inker Designs Die Set - Anytime Tags
MFT Die-namics - Fishtail Flags Layers Stax  
Neenah Cardstock - Desert Storm 
MFT 6x6 Paper Pack - Fresh Squeezed Chevron 
My Minds Eye 6x6 Paper Pad - Everyday Fair
MFT Premium Dye Ink - Berrylicious  
Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa
Doodlebug Design Sprinkles - Blue Jean Assortment 
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins - Marshmallow 4mm
Naturals Hemp Cord Mix 1mm
Ribbon from stash
 
I coloured the image in with my copics - believe it or not her hair was supposed to be blonde but I made a complete mess of it so had to go darker to salvage it!  I fussy cut her out and mounted it onto a tag. I had extended the length of the tag by adding some desert storm cardstock to the bottom and grounded the image with a scrap of blue designer paper.  To the card base I added some MFT chevron paper. I then adhered a smaller piece of white card which I had stamped with circle scribbles stamp and blue ink. I stamped the sentiment in rich cocoa ink and die-cut it out using a fishtail flag.

I would also like to play along with the following challenges:
Thanks so much for popping by,
Hugs Ax

7 comments:

  1. That's a very cute card (love the colors!) and the theme is perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is just incredible. Looks like the perfect salvage to me...would have never known this wasn't the plan. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image! And your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring and I love the sweet image! Perfect for a teenage girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card and you colouring is beautiful!
    Thank you for sharing with us at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable tag card, fab colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Really gorgeous card. The coloring is amazing! Thank you for joining us at the ATSM challenges. All the best. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete