Thursday, 6 April 2017

Mister Bunny

Hi Friends,

Today I'm sharing a masculine Easter card I created for Whimsie Doodles.  "Mister Bunny" can be found here. Isn't he seriously cute, I love his outfit and that bow tie is awesome. 

Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamp - Mister Bunny 
MFT Die-namics - Stitched Rounded Rectangle Stax
MFT Die-namics - Blueprints 12 - rectangle die
MFT Die-namics - Blueprints 14 - label die
MFT Die-namics - Blueprints 18 - circle die
We Are Memory Keepers Corner Punch
MFT Paper Pack - Calm & Cozy Chevron
MFT Paper pack - Plaid Patterns
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins - Whimiscal Forest 4mm
Ranger Enamel Accents - Black
Ranger Glossy Accents 

 I coloured him in with my copics and added some glossy accents to his nose and black enamel accent to his eyes. The three designer papers I used for the base were all from my scrap pile - don't you love it when you use up scraps. Unfortunately I have no idea where the yellow check paper is from, its been in my pile for a long time.

I would like to link this card up with the following challenges:
Thanks so much for popping by.
Hugs Ax 

6 comments:

  1. He's one seriously handsome dude! I love the colours you've chosen for your card. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges this month, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bunny card is absolutely adorable! Thank you for joining us at Naughty or Nice! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness - he is very handsome!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bunny is definitely a cutie! Love how you've coloured him, too. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable image,perfect coloring and awesome design...thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge this week
    Zeljka DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such an adorable bunny - love how you used the patterned papers - thanks for sharing your project at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete